Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OUR CURRENT PRICES AND SPECIAL OFFERS!
Our pricing structure is based on the number of appliances to be tested. There are no hidden charges, so you know in advance how much your PAT testing will cost.
Our testing includes:
- All items labelled
- A detailed asset register clearly listing all items tested
- A certificate
- Free replacement of damaged plugs
- Free replacement of incorrectly rated fuses
- Free minor repairs
Most appliances that fail the test, fail because of faults to either the cable or to the plug.
The following are all free of charge:
- Re-wiring of plugs
- Replacing damaged plugs
- Replacing incorrectly rated fuses
- A free re-test after the minor repair has been carried out
We do not carry out repairs other than the ones listed above, as we want to remain impartial with no alternate agenda in seeing your appliances fail.
Please note that appliances with detachable power leads are tested as separate items.